Job as in :: www.ChakriMela.com, Consolidating Jobs in Bangladesh :: criminal law definition, international criminal law, click and earn money, ads click earn money, earn money by click ads, click earn money, foreign currency, foreign currency exchange, arabic news paper, world business news, latest business news, latest health news, cnn news video, www.bangladesh newspaper.com, www.bangladesh newspaper, local newspapers online, love friendship sms, quotes on friendship, friendship quote, friendship day poems, friendship day wishes, birthday wishes, friend ship cards, friendship wallpaper download, Trading, criminal defense lawyer, Donate, Hosting, Claim, Conference Call, Cord Blood, insurance, buy car insurance online, drug treatment centers, personal injury attorney, Gas/Electricity, Degree, Lawyer, Credit Loans, Mortgage, Attorney
The Embassy Of Denmark, Dhaka
__________________________________________________________________________________________ Job Title : Senior Programme Officer - Political Section Job Title : Senior Programme Officer - Political Section
Educational Requirements : ● Master’s degree from an internationally recognized – preferably foreign - university within areas such as political science, law, sociology, economics or similar disciplines.
Experience Requirements: ● Minimum 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirement : ● Not less than 5 years of relevant professional and practical experience of graduation is required for this position.
● Good analytical skills are a must, both when it comes to assessing political developments and working on overall policy issues.
● Excellent communication skills in English as well as Bangla are required.
Job Responsibilities : ● At point of entry the Programme Officer will be attached to the Political Section, working closely together with in particular the Embassy’s Deputy Head of Mission.
● The programme officer is expected to contribute actively to the analysis of political developments in areas of interest to Denmark.
● The programme officer will also be expected to participate in developing Danish policies related to human rights and good governance and will be partly responsible for the implementation and supervision of Denmark’s Human Rights and Good Governance programme in Bangladesh.
● While being a part of the Political Section the Senior Programme Officer will also be expected to participate in and contribute to the general tasks at the Embassy, incl. planning, reporting and various other assignments outside the Political Section and the Human Rights and Good Governance Programme. Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Last Date of Apply : 10-Nov-2013
Applying Instruction : Please send your resume using the template found at the bottom of this website:
http://bangladesh.um.dk/en/about-us/job-opportunities/job-vacancy/senior-programme-officer/. The application should be send electronically to email@example.com no later than November 10, 2013 at 4:00 P.M. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for assessment and interview. The Embassy of Denmark is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Source: Another Website